A career at Maersk Tankers means being part of a global team and you will be given the opportunity to contribute and develop professionally and personally.
You will become part of an energetic, inspiring, ambitious and high performing organization in a high pace and competitive environment.
As a cadet you will:
- Attend theoretical education at a maritime school in Denmark
- Be assigned to an oil/chemical tanker in our fleet, where you will learn from the on-board training officer and take part of the vessels’ daily operation
- Be an ambassador for the company around the world
- Work in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Be able to use and apply your theoretical knowledge in practice on board, during the cadet program
- Be entitled for SU during your time in school and receive salary from Maersk Tankers during your on-board assignments.
We are looking for students with the following qualifications:
- People-oriented with strong leadership skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Danish
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work with many stakeholders both on board and on shore
- Well organized and able to analyze detailed information and manage data and information logically
- Strong interest in machinery and/or navigation
- High sense of safety awareness
If you can recognize yourself in above, please do not hesitate to send us an application to below email address:
Should you have any questions regarding the position as a cadet at Maersk Tankers, please contact Marine HR Specialist, Ingrid Suhr Olsen at +45 8987 0156.
A career in Maersk Tankers?
For nearly a century, Maersk Tankers employees have worked to meet the world’s increasing demand for energy. Due to the talent and effort made by Maersk Tankers employees, Maersk Tankers is a high-quality tanker company serving customers globally.